Young Cultural Managers
Contribute to improving the educational level and national identity, promoting reading habits in children through a space for rapprochement between young people at social risk with the local living culture.
Local youth, entry-level boys and girls, community families and cultural organizations from Paramonga - Lima.
1. School of youth improvement in modern choreography, design and body expression in dance.
2. Workshops on self-esteem, leadership, Graffiti of values and dramatic art for the staging of texts.
3. Training teachers as reading promoters.
4. Elaboration of a compendium of ethnographic stories about the history and folklore of Paramonga.
- Living Itinerant Library: It consists of the organization of reading animation events by young people who dance in the streets, already trained and sensitized as cultural managers.
- Organization of cultural book management clubs.
- Installation of mini neighborhood libraries from a Book Donation and Autographed Campaign.